Witaj gościu! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj aby móc korzystać ze wszystkich funkcjonalności jakie oferuje to forum! Rozpocznij zarabianie przez internet, poznaj korzysci pracy w domu! Rejestracja i korzystanie z forum jest całkowicie darmowe!
Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet
Wysyłka koszulek?> ,nadal cisza :/ - Wersja do druku

+- Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet (https://zarabiam.com)
+-- Dział: Off-Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic-9)
+--- Dział: Oszustwa / Scam (/Forum-Oszustwa-Scam-140)
+---- Dział: Lockerz (/Forum-Lockerz-285)
+----- Dział: Ogólnie o Lockerz (/Forum-Ogolnie-o-Lockerz-20)
+----- Wątek: Wysyłka koszulek?> ,nadal cisza :/ (/Temat-Wysylka-koszulek-nadal-cisza-5404)

Strony: 1 2

RE: Wysyłka koszulek?> ,nadal cisza :/ - 69ScR33n69 - 18-04-2010 11:19

Mam dobrze dane wpisane ;p Jestem słaby z angielskiego,
mógłby ktoś mi na PW napisać treść po angielsku (krótko
wystarczy) Witam zdobyłem Z-lista dwa miesiące temu,
w "My account" mam dobrze wpisane dane , co z moją
koszulką , kiedy ją dostane?
<-- coś takiego , w nagrodę dam reputa ;d <heh>

RE: Wysyłka koszulek?> ,nadal cisza :/ - daan97 - 18-04-2010 11:19

Ja dostałem emalia o wysyłce koszulki z-list 18 kwietnia , ale wcześniej do nich pisałem w tej sprawie. Big Grin
Dear Daniel,

We just wanted to let you know that your address has been accepted and we're
sending your free shirt to you. Due to our stock, delivery time is currently
4-6 weeks. We apologize for the delay (the shirts are very popular!), but we
think the soft, comfy shirt (soon to be a collector's item) will be worth
the wait. In the meantime, please enjoy all the benefits of being a Z-Lister,
including double PTZ for everything you do on the site.

Congratulations on making the Z-List. We'll be announcing perks and prizes
for Z-Listers very soon so stay tuned to Lockerz.com for some exciting news.

Thanks,

The Lockerz Crew

Lockerz
Pittsburgh, PA, USA

RE: Wysyłka koszulek?> ,nadal cisza :/ - masterex2 - 18-04-2010 11:30

(18-04-2010 08:45)69ScR33n69 napisał(a):  Dostał ktoś z Was w ostatnim czasie email , od Lockerz
z informacją wysyłki koszulek Z-Lista>? Czekam już 2
miesiące , cierpliwość mi się kończy !! :/

JA czekam od 2009 roku gdzieś od marca jeszcze nie mam ;d nawet potwierdzenia wysyłki nie dostałem.

RE: Wysyłka koszulek?> ,nadal cisza :/ - pkrecik6 - 18-04-2010 11:32

Welcome. I make Z-list two months ago, and in ,,My account'' I have all the data . What about my shirt? When I get it?

RE: Wysyłka koszulek?> ,nadal cisza :/ - worsowa - 18-04-2010 12:36

bardziej:
'Hey, I became a z-lister two months ago and I still haven't received my t-shirt. I have verified my account settings correctly. Is there still a chance to get the z-list t-shirt?' Wink

swoją drogą, ja też jeszcze nie dostałam koszulki, a z-lista mam od jakichś dwóch miesięcy..

RE: Wysyłka koszulek?> ,nadal cisza :/ - Lisek94PL - 18-04-2010 13:13

We just wanted to let you know that your address has been accepted and we're sending your free shirt to you. Due to our stock, delivery time is currently 4-6 weeks. We apologize for the delay (the shirts are very popular!), but we think the soft, comfy shirt (soon to be a collector's item) will be worth the wait. In the meantime, please enjoy all the benefits of being a Z-Lister, including double PTZ for everything you do on the site.

Congratulations on making the Z-List. We'll be announcing perks and prizes for Z-Listers very soon so stay tuned to Lockerz.com for some exciting news.

Thanks,

The Lockerz Crew

Lockerz
Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Jeśli to jest potwierdzenie to już mi leci 2 tygodnie ;p

RE: Wysyłka koszulek?> ,nadal cisza :/ - masterex2 - 18-04-2010 13:24

za spamowałem im emaile.. ;d;d;

RE: Wysyłka koszulek?> ,nadal cisza :/ - NaoS - 18-04-2010 14:12

Ja dostałem 12 Kwietnia, że już wysyłają koszulkę.
Dzień wcześniej pisałem do nich maila z zapytaniem kiedy dostanę koszulkę.
Cytat:Dear

We just wanted to let you know that your address has been accepted and we're sending your free shirt to you. Due to our stock, delivery time is currently 4-6 weeks. We apologize for the delay (the shirts are very popular!), but we think the soft, comfy shirt (soon to be a collector's item) will be worth the wait. In the meantime, please enjoy all the benefits of being a Z-Lister, including double PTZ for everything you do on the site.

Congratulations on making the Z-List. We'll be announcing perks and prizes for Z-Listers very soon so stay tuned to Lockerz.com for some exciting news.

Thanks,

The Lockerz Crew