Witaj gościu! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj aby móc korzystać ze wszystkich funkcjonalności jakie oferuje to forum! Rozpocznij zarabianie przez internet, poznaj korzysci pracy w domu! Rejestracja i korzystanie z forum jest całkowicie darmowe!
Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet
The new anti-bot system - what do you think about it? - Wersja do druku

+- Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet (https://zarabiam.com)
+-- Dział: Off-Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic-9)
+--- Dział: Kosz/Spam/Archiwum (/Forum-Kosz-Spam-Archiwum-11)
+--- Wątek: The new anti-bot system - what do you think about it? (/Temat-The-new-anti-bot-system-what-do-you-think-about-it-34033)

The new anti-bot system - what do you think about it? - Leopard - 25-03-2011 22:33

As you may know, during today's Shoppers Redemption Lockerz has used new anti-bot system. If you were not eligible to redeem - during logging in, there was a simple picture (a banana, a castle etc.) and you had to choose an answer to a simple question, which was something like: "What is in the picture?".

What do you think about?

In my opinion it is much simpler than reCaptcha, but some of Lockerz users may not know english very well, so they won't be able to log in.

RE: The new anti-bot system - what do you think about it? - omisiu - 26-03-2011 09:22

I think that new nati- bot system is much better than captcha. I'm not good in fast writing.

RE: The new anti-bot system - what do you think about it? - cinexik - 26-03-2011 11:58

(25-03-2011 22:33)Leopard napisał(a):  In my opinion it is much simpler than reCaptcha, but some of Lockerz users may not know english very well, so they won't be able to log in.

True !
If someone doesn't know english he have to check it in translator Big Grin

RE: The new anti-bot system - what do you think about it? - Miu - 29-03-2011 20:54

Hah Smile
This topic is for foreign users Tongue Cinexik and Omisiu you can discuss about new Lockerz Anti-bot system in POLISH topics.
Don't pretend to be an English Speaker ;p

The new anti-bot system - what do you think about it? - Admin - 30-08-2011 06:12

Wątek został przeniesiony do kosza.
Prawdopodobne przyczyny :

1. Temat jest niezgodny z regulaminem.
2. Podobny temat znajduje się już na forum.
3. Wątek nie jest już aktulany.
4. Autor prosił o jego przeniesienie.
5. Temat został wyczerpany bądź rozwiązany.

Pozdrawiamy
Administracja Forum.