Witaj gościu! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj aby móc korzystać ze wszystkich funkcjonalności jakie oferuje to forum! Rozpocznij zarabianie przez internet, poznaj korzysci pracy w domu! Rejestracja i korzystanie z forum jest całkowicie darmowe!
Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet
Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action required - Wersja do druku

+- Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet (https://zarabiam.com)
+-- Dział: Off-Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic-9)
+--- Dział: Off-Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic-10)
+--- Wątek: Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action required (/Temat-Your-account-xxx-o2-pl-has-been-hacked-Urgent-action-required-160433)

Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action required - Pawlak093 - 06-01-2019 14:44

Kod:
Hello!

I have very bad news for you. I have hacked your operating system and got full access to your account [email protected].

It is useless to change your password, my malware intercepts it every time.

Look at the "From" field. I have sent this e-mail from [email protected]!

How I did it? It was negligent of you to keep old software on your device. It has multiple vulnerabilities. I hacked it and placed my malicious code on it. After that, my trojan was installed on the operating system of your device.

I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

At first, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a small amount of money to unlock. But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and came to the big delight of your favorite resources.

I am talking about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a big pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course. You have a very wild imagination!

After that, an idea came to my mind.
I made screenshots of the intimate websites where you have fun (you know what it is about, right?). Then, I took several pictures of you using the camera of your device and joined all together. It turned out beautifully, do not doubt. Oh my god! You are so funny and excited!

I strongly believe that you would not like to show these pictures to your relatives, friends or colleagues.

I think, $500 is a very small amount for my silence. Besides, I spent a lot of time on you!

I accept money only in Bitcoins.

My Bitcoin wallet: 13UTa8ZsKZ2RNnMMfpbJGFtgiKz3ot9YXa
(case sensitive, copy and paste it)

If you do not know how to replenish a Bitcoin wallet, just type "how to send money to BTC wallet" in any search engine. It's easier than sending money to a credit card!

You have a little more than 3 days for payment (exactly 75 hours).

Do not worry, the timer will start at the moment when you open this letter. Yes, yes... it has already started!

As soon as the payment is received, my virus and dirty photos will self-destruct automatically.
If I do not receive the specified amount from you, then your device will be blocked, and all your contacts will receive photos with your "joys".

I want you to be prudent.

do not try to find and destroy my virus! (all your data is already uploaded to a remote server);
    do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your account);
    various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help either, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after the payment, as you are not my single victim.

From now on, I advise you to use a good antivirus and update your software regularly.

Don't be mad at me, everyone has their own job to do.

Good luck!

6h temu dostałem maila. Adres email nadawcy naprawdę jest moim adresem email Big Grin Mam się czego obawiac czy to tylko taki mail wyslany w sposób który ma mnie zastraszyć?

RE: Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action required - radek0389 - 06-01-2019 14:50

Sprawdź czy prawdziwy adres z jakiego wysłano maila jest twój Smile. Bo ten wyświetlany łatwo spreparować i pozornie to można wysłać maila choćby z adresu [email protected].
W szczegółach wiadomości powinno być.

RE: Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action required - xmaniek6 - 06-01-2019 14:50

xDDD powiedz jeszcze , że w to wierzysz Lol

https://zarabiam.com/Temat-Bylo-czy-nie-bylo-159224

RE: Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action required - Pawlak093 - 06-01-2019 14:51

Tak. Adres nadawcy jest moim adresem email.
(06-01-2019 14:50)xmaniek6 napisał(a):  xDDD powiedz jeszcze , że w to wierzysz xD
martwi mnie fakt, że adres nadawcy jest naprawdę moim adresem email. pokerface

RE: Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action required - chmiel2001 - 06-01-2019 14:54

EZ

RE: Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action required - Pawlak093 - 06-01-2019 14:54

Cytat:Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: @o2.pl
Received: (wp-smtpd mx.tlen.pl 16374 invoked from network); 6 Jan 2019 08:29:41 +0100
Received: from host.colocrossing.com (HELO 2ie.co) ([1x2.xx5.57.x18])
(envelope-sender <[email protected]>)
by mx.tlen.pl (WP-SMTPD) with SMTP
for [email protected]>; 6 Jan 2019 08:29:41 +0100
Received: by 2ie.co (Postfix, from userid 1012)
id BEBDF1593DBF; Sat, 5 Jan 2019 07:29:07 -0500 (EST)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 07:29:07 -0500
To: [email protected]>
Subject: Your accout @o2.pl has been hacked! Urgent action required
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=R70001CLD3817L9
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Precedence: Bulk
X-Sender: [email protected]>
Message-Id: <o333n466t830@localhost>
X-Originating-IP: [32.1xx7.212]
X-WP-DKIM-Status: no signature (id: n/a)
X-WP-MailID: 66abeb9fb2540ae77dc3f5649c9
X-WP-AV: skaner antywirusowy Poczty o2
X-WP-SPAM: YES (U9) 0U00019 [sIYU]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
From: Anat1 <[email protected]>To: [email protected]>From: <[email protected]>Subject: Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action requiredCtent-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=R70001CLD3817L9MIME-Version: 1.0X-Priority: 3X-MSMail-Priority: NormalX-Precedence: BulkX-Sender: [email protected]>Message-Id: <o333n466t830@localhost>X-Originating-IP: [32.1xxx.212]This is a multi-part message in MIME format.>
Subject: Nteat1
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: PHPMailer 5.2.4 (http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/phpmailer/)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Username:
Ip Address: xxx04.14
Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0

Freat1

--R70001CLD3817L9
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<DIV STYLE="color:rgb(0,0,0); font-face:arial; font-size:14px" align="left" margin-left="15"><P>Hello!</P>
<P>I have very bad news for you. I have hacked your operating system and got full access to your account @o2.pl. </P>
<P>It is useless to change your password, my malware intercepts it every time.</P>
<P>Look at the "From" field. I have sent this e-mail from [email protected]!</P>
<P>How I did it? It was negligent of you to keep old software on your device. It has multiple vulnerabilities. I hacked it and placed my malicious code on it. After that, my trojan was installed on the operating system of your device.</P>
<P>I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).</P>
<P>At first, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a small amount of money to unlock. But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and came to the big delight of your favorite resources.</P>
<P>I am talking about sites for adults.</P>
<P>I want to say - you are a big pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course. You have a very wild imagination!</P>
<P>After that, an idea came to my mind.</P>
I made screenshots of the intimate websites where you have fun (you know what it is about, right?). Then, I took several pictures of you using the camera of your device and joined all together. It turned out beautifully, do not doubt. Oh my god! You are so funny and excited!</P>
<P>I strongly believe that you would not like to show these pictures to your relatives, friends or colleagues.</P>
<P>I think, $500 is a very small amount for my silence. Besides, I spent a lot of time on you!</P>
<P>I accept money only in Bitcoins.</P>
<P>My Bitcoin wallet: 13UTa8ZsKZ2RNnMMfpbJGFtgiKz3ot9YXa<BR>
(case sensitive, copy and paste it)</P>
<P>If you do not know how to replenish a Bitcoin wallet, just type "how to send money to BTC wallet" in any search engine. It's easier than sending money to a credit card!</P>
<P>You have a little more than 3 days for payment (exactly 75 hours).</P>
<P>Do not worry, the timer will start at the moment when you open this letter. Yes, yes... it has already started!</P>
<P>As soon as the payment is received, my virus and dirty photos will self-destruct automatically.<BR>
If I do not receive the specified amount from you, then your device will be blocked, and all your contacts will receive photos with your "joys".</P>
<P>I want you to be prudent.<BR>
<UL><LI>do not try to find and destroy my virus! (all your data is already uploaded to a remote server);</LI>
<LI>do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your account);</LI>
<LI>various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help either, since your data is already on a remote server.</LI></UL></P>
<P>P.S. I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after the payment, as you are not my single victim. </P>
<P>From now on, I advise you to use a good antivirus and update your software regularly.</P>
<P>Don't be mad at me, everyone has their own job to do.</P>
<P>Good luck!</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--R70001CLD3817L9--

Dobra, sprawdziłem skąd został wysłany Big Grin
Trochę się wystraszyłem ale wiedziałem, że to scam gówno 4

Można zamknąć.

RE: Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action required - rachman - 06-01-2019 15:12

Zawsze szczegóły sprawdzaj. Nagłówek "od" każdy kto potrafi google używać może się nauczyć podmienić.

RE: Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action required - chmiel2001 - 06-01-2019 15:13

(06-01-2019 14:54)chmiel2001 napisał(a):  EZ

Cytat:Zdarzają się takie wiadomości z podanym hasłem w treści e-maila. To pozostałość po masowej kradzieży danych, chociażby z serwisów typu LinkiedIn. Podobno wystarczy zmienić hasło i po sprawie. Dodatkowo można to sprawdzić, w jakimś serwisie, czy twoje dane zostały wykradzione, ale wg mnie nie jest to skuteczne, gdyż tresowałem. Nie wspomniałem o tym bo jak zwykle film nagrany jest chaotycznie.

RE: Your account [email protected] has been hacked! Urgent action required - FeelTheKick - 06-01-2019 18:17

Tak na przyszłość to te adresy IP ukrywaj.