Witaj gościu! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj aby móc korzystać ze wszystkich funkcjonalności jakie oferuje to forum! Rozpocznij zarabianie przez internet, poznaj korzysci pracy w domu! Rejestracja i korzystanie z forum jest całkowicie darmowe!
Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet
Prośba o przetłumaczenie ( Nie aktualne ) - Wersja do druku

+- Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet (https://zarabiam.com)
+-- Dział: Off-Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic-9)
+--- Dział: Oszustwa / Scam (/Forum-Oszustwa-Scam-140)
+---- Dział: Lockerz (/Forum-Lockerz-285)
+----- Dział: Tłumaczenia (/Forum-Tlumaczenia-8)
+------ Dział: Maile do Lockerz (/Forum-Maile-do-Lockerz-28)
+------ Wątek: Prośba o przetłumaczenie ( Nie aktualne ) (/Temat-Prosba-o-przetlumaczenie-Nie-aktualne-15250)

Prośba o przetłumaczenie ( Nie aktualne ) - Monster - 18-10-2010 16:57

First of all I love trips of all kinds. When the weather is nice I take my bike and go to any interesting place I can find. Sometimes I go with my friends and sometimes I go alone. I like looking for unusual buildings or beautiful landscapes. From time to time I take my camera with me and I take some pictures.
When I decide to walk I usually plan my trip in advance. It is always at the weekend and usually with my parents. My father helps me to plan our trip but it is my task to find the route on the map and to look up some information about interesting places in a guide book. We always prepare a lot of sandwiches and take something sweet: a cake or a piece of chocolate for each of us. After the trip we sit together and talk about our adventures.
When the weather is bad I stay at home and try to relax in a different way. I am also keen on watching good films. I wspecially like action films. I find them very exciting. I usually watch television in the evening, after my homework. Sometimes I go to a video library and borrow a cassette with a film which was shown in the cinema. Then it is much cheaper for me and my family to watch it.
My third hobby is the computer. I know I should know a lot about it because I am going to need it in my work in the future. I think everybody should know how to use a computer. I still have to learn a lot but I am not so bad at it. I also enjoy playing computer games. Some of them are stilly or violent but someare quite interesting and useful. My favourite game is Warcraft - I love the funny creatures in this game.
I do not have a lot of free time very often because I have a lot of homework and quite a few duties at home but when I have some I really enjoy everything I do and never get bored.

RE: Co robisz w wolnym czasie ? - Monster - 18-10-2010 18:59

Już nie trzeba