Witaj gościu! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj aby móc korzystać ze wszystkich funkcjonalności jakie oferuje to forum! Rozpocznij zarabianie przez internet, poznaj korzysci pracy w domu! Rejestracja i korzystanie z forum jest całkowicie darmowe!
Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet
Mail, prośba o spradzenie - Wersja do druku

+- Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet (https://zarabiam.com)
+-- Dział: Off-Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic-9)
+--- Dział: Oszustwa / Scam (/Forum-Oszustwa-Scam-140)
+---- Dział: Lockerz (/Forum-Lockerz-285)
+----- Dział: Tłumaczenia (/Forum-Tlumaczenia-8)
+------ Dział: Maile do Lockerz (/Forum-Maile-do-Lockerz-28)
+------ Wątek: Mail, prośba o spradzenie (/Temat-Mail-prosba-o-spradzenie-12452)

Mail, prośba o spradzenie - Zellus - 25-08-2010 15:16

Witam napisałem treśc listu do lockerz, mógłby ktoś sprawdzić czy jest to zrozumiałe i wytknąć ewentualne błędy??
Cytat:Hello!
I am writing to you to express my strong dissatisfaction about The Ultimate Wallpaper. 17.08 about 10:30 AM(Europe/Warsaw timezone) I've bought The silver Ultimate Wallpaper. Money have had been taken but i didn't received the Wallpaper. I have lost a chance to take part in bonus shop redemption and I didn't have chance to earn more PTZ for login and dailies. I paid for that and i do not have it. I've written to you about it twice, first time the answer(probably) was send automatically(It says something about "Buy The Ultimate Wallpaper and you can take part in bonus redemption" etc.). I wrote to you again(I'm not sure but about 20-21.08) but i do not have the answer yet. The paypal has send me e-mail that everything was Ok and you have my money, The confirmation key is : XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. I require to you give me possibility to take part in redemption, and you give me this Ultimate Wallpaper(i mean multiplication of earning PTZ exactly). Thank you in advance for positive consideration of my problem.

#edit
Można zamknąć, wysłałem już jak jest...

RE: Mail, prośba o spradzenie - Zythus - 27-08-2010 21:08

Doczytałem do 1/4 i zobaczyłem już kilka błędów, jak choćby:
"Money have had been"
Money has been ;P
Sorki ze nie sprawdzilem, ale powinni się doczytac Smile