Witaj gościu! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj aby móc korzystać ze wszystkich funkcjonalności jakie oferuje to forum! Rozpocznij zarabianie przez internet, poznaj korzysci pracy w domu! Rejestracja i korzystanie z forum jest całkowicie darmowe!
Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet
Hivemicro.com +18 - Wersja do druku

+- Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet (https://zarabiam.com)
+-- Dział: Zarabianie przez Internet (/Forum-Zarabianie-przez-Internet-33)
+--- Dział: Zbiór serwisów zarobkowych (/Forum-Zbior-serwisow-zarobkowych-34)
+--- Wątek: Hivemicro.com +18 (/Temat-Hivemicro-com-18-142314)

RE: Hivemicro.com +18 - szxy - 15-03-2017 11:30

ja srednio 12c na 5 min

RE: Hivemicro.com +18 - azazellio - 15-03-2017 12:21

Ej *** niby juz wszystko ok z updatem payrolli ale kasy zarobionej w sobote-5$ nie wczytalo

RE: Hivemicro.com +18 - CalkiemNowy - 15-03-2017 13:41

I pewnie nie wczyta. smutny

RE: Hivemicro.com +18 - blazej2221 - 15-03-2017 13:52

Mi po aktualizacji dodało pieniądze wyklikane sprzed kilku dni, więc przy kolejnej aktualizacji payrolla Wam też powinno dodać :>

RE: Hivemicro.com +18 - azazellio - 15-03-2017 14:45

Tylko ze ja mam poblokowane obydwa joby na jednym koncie i czekam na jakis nowy

RE: Hivemicro.com +18 - Tiger_GG - 15-03-2017 15:31

Odpowiedz supportu odnośnie problemów z doliczaniem wyklikanych pieniędzy do payroll.
Cytat:Hi,

Thank you so much for reporting the issue to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the update process. I would like to inform you that the issue is fixed. However, I will help you to understand what has happened in a better way.

*Before Downtime: The Payroll & Balance was working fine and if you were able to get $20 or more till 6:30 AM(GMT) on 10th March'2017, the payment was processed on Tuesday(GMT) i.e. 14th March'2017.

*After Down-time till 1:30 PM(GMT) on 14th March'2017: The balance was not updating. However, the balance stats is secure which you can verify under the 'Stats' tab with 'Salary' as classification.

*After 1:30 PM(GMT) on 14th March'2017: The issue with the balance not getting updated was fixed. However, the amount you have earned during this time is not updated under the 'Payroll' tab, 'Balance'. We are working hard to fix this issue asap.

I request for your patience and support with us.

I would also like to suggest you continue your work. The payments are secured and will be processed on the next payment day.

Feel free to get back to us for any other assistance or share any feedbacks/suggestions with us.

Thanks!
Rish @ Hive

RE: Hivemicro.com +18 - ComboThe - 15-03-2017 16:16

Nie wiem jak u was ale u mnie payroll sie aktualizuje samo a na razie nie klikam, i kaska rosnie. Moze dodaja stopniowo za ten weekend kase

#EDIT: Jednak się pośpieszyłem chyba, naliczyło mi ledwo około 1$ więcej

RE: Hivemicro.com +18 - wysoki01 - 15-03-2017 20:29

(15-03-2017 15:31)Tiger_GG napisał(a):  Odpowiedz supportu odnośnie problemów z doliczaniem wyklikanych pieniędzy do payroll.
Cytat:Hi,

Thank you so much for reporting the issue to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the update process. I would like to inform you that the issue is fixed. However, I will help you to understand what has happened in a better way.

*Before Downtime: The Payroll & Balance was working fine and if you were able to get $20 or more till 6:30 AM(GMT) on 10th March'2017, the payment was processed on Tuesday(GMT) i.e. 14th March'2017.

*After Down-time till 1:30 PM(GMT) on 14th March'2017: The balance was not updating. However, the balance stats is secure which you can verify under the 'Stats' tab with 'Salary' as classification.

*After 1:30 PM(GMT) on 14th March'2017: The issue with the balance not getting updated was fixed. However, the amount you have earned during this time is not updated under the 'Payroll' tab, 'Balance'. We are working hard to fix this issue asap.

I request for your patience and support with us.

I would also like to suggest you continue your work. The payments are secured and will be processed on the next payment day.

Feel free to get back to us for any other assistance or share any feedbacks/suggestions with us.

Thanks!
Rish @ Hive

Czyli jest szansa, że dodadzą kasę za ostatni weekend. Dobrze rozumiem?

RE: Hivemicro.com +18 - Arivi - 15-03-2017 21:07

(15-03-2017 20:29)wysoki01 napisał(a):  Czyli jest szansa, że dodadzą kasę za ostatni weekend. Dobrze rozumiem?

tak

RE: Hivemicro.com +18 - adamak2k - 15-03-2017 21:21

O mi naliczyło sporo bo mam $6 a miałem $4. Dobry serwis Big Grin