Witaj gościu! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj aby móc korzystać ze wszystkich funkcjonalności jakie oferuje to forum! Rozpocznij zarabianie przez internet, poznaj korzysci pracy w domu! Rejestracja i korzystanie z forum jest całkowicie darmowe!
Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet
247Webhits.com - Najlepszy TE do YT i DM - Wersja do druku

+- Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet (https://zarabiam.com)
+-- Dział: Off-Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic-9)
+--- Dział: Kosz/Spam/Archiwum (/Forum-Kosz-Spam-Archiwum-11)
+--- Wątek: 247Webhits.com - Najlepszy TE do YT i DM (/Temat-247Webhits-com-Najlepszy-TE-do-YT-i-DM-129988)

247Webhits.com - Najlepszy TE do YT i DM - fabian51 - 03-03-2016 11:41

Niebede sie duzo rozpisywal potrzebujesz wyswietlen na Youtube lub Dailymotion to trafiles dobrze, znalazlem najlepszy do tej pory TE 247Webhits.com

oto kilka slow o nim
-A hits per hour algorithm that mimics natural traffic patterns: All hits are systematically sent throughout the hour in a natural looking incremental flow, all based upon your hits per hour selection. This gives you natural looking views and provides you with the highest quality views! 247WebHits is the ONLY traffic exchange that provides you with this important feature!

-Everyone gets 1 Slot to start and you receive more depending on the number of IPs you have running. The current slot ratios are as follows: If you are running your Own IPs you get 1 slot per 6 IPs you run, and if you Buy VPS from us you get 1 slot per 5 IPs you run.

-Everyone makes 80 percent of credits spent. So when you watch a URL you get 0.8 points for every 30 seconds watched, and it costs 1 point per 30 seconds. This overall keeps the website fair and creates a more balanced website

-247WebHits allows up to 300 second views, minimum of 30 seconds per URL. For every 30 second view you receive it costs 1 point.

-247WebHits has a "Max Hits Per Hour" feature in the Websites area. You may specify how many maximum hits you want each URL to receive per hour, in increments of 50 (50, 100, 150, 200,... all the way up to 1000)

-We want to get you the best possible views, so we have implemented Anti Adblock and Anti Proxy detection, as well as multi user detection. Anyone with multiple accounts and anyone found using adblock or proxies will be banned.

-We have also blocked Amazon and Google IPs because they provide bad traffic, and our goal is to provide the best traffic possible.

-Only Google Chrome, Chromium, and Firefox are allowed to run the browser. You can still open the site on any browser but you may not watch others websites unless you are using Firefox/Chrome. This overall creates better traffic and makes things easier.

Zapraszam do przetestowania:
http://247webhits.com/ref/Q2FA1HPbNsd-vmV2eLgq4iXg885RT9YBm-KzuivJS17aD6TlBWw
http://247webhits.com

PS. za kilka dni bede oferowal takze sprzedaz punktow jesli bedzie zainteresowanie

RE: 247Webhits.com - Najlepszy TE do YT i DM - Waldes93 - 03-03-2016 13:23

Nie wysiliłeś się, mogłeś chociaż tłumacza użyć ale dziękiLol

247Webhits.com - Najlepszy TE do YT i DM - Hybrid1990 - 22-10-2017 14:58

Wątek został przeniesiony do kosza.
Prawdopodobne przyczyny :

1. Temat jest niezgodny z regulaminem.
2. Podobny temat znajduje się już na forum.
3. Wątek nie jest już aktualny.
4. Autor prosił o jego przeniesienie.
5. Temat został wyczerpany bądź rozwiązany.

Pozdrawiamy
Administracja Forum.