Witaj gościu! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj aby móc korzystać ze wszystkich funkcjonalności jakie oferuje to forum! Rozpocznij zarabianie przez internet, poznaj korzysci pracy w domu! Rejestracja i korzystanie z forum jest całkowicie darmowe!
Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet
MyPaingAds - Wersja do druku

+- Praca w domu - Dodatkowa Praca - Zarabianie przez Internet (https://zarabiam.com)
+-- Dział: Inwestycje (/Forum-Inwestycje-324)
+--- Dział: HYIP (/Forum-HYIP-348)
+--- Wątek: MyPaingAds (/Temat-MyPaingAds-119735)

RE: MyPaingAds - JessePinkman - 21-01-2016 15:38

Update on the PayPal review (Updating at MPA Server time 21st Jan 2016, 06:30):
Dear All,
Hope you are all doing great.
We got the revised guidelines from PayPal and we need to further revise our PayPlan to get them approved so that we can continue to use PayPal at MPA. As we highlighted it earlier, we need to get this done so that we have the access to our funds and continue our business.
After a careful and thorough consideration, we submitted a revised Pay Plan to them for their suggestions and/or approval. So, the next action is to continue working with PayPal until the both parties (MPA and PayPal) come to an agreement on the new Pay Plan. At the moment, we do not know the exact time frame on when it will be finished, but after we hear their first course of comments/suggestions, we can be able to estimate the time frame on when this whole process will finish.
More details will be posted when we have some new progress.
We understand how eagerly everyone is waiting, but we need to have some new progress to post to you all. In a nutshell we are working on to finish it as soon as possible so that we can continue the business. Thanks.
Regards,
Admin, MPA

RE: MyPaingAds - osk4rr - 21-01-2016 15:40

Info od admina dodane 5min temu

Update on the PayPal review (Updating at MPA Server time 21st Jan 2016, 06:30):
Dear All,

Hope you are all doing great.
We got the revised guidelines from PayPal and we need to further revise our PayPlan to get them approved so that we can continue to use PayPal at MPA. As we highlighted it earlier, we need to get this done so that we have the access to our funds and continue our business.
After a careful and thorough consideration, we submitted a revised Pay Plan to them for their suggestions and/or approval. So, the next action is to continue working with PayPal until the both parties (MPA and PayPal) come to an agreement on the new Pay Plan. At the moment, we do not know the exact time frame on when it will be finished, but after we hear their first course of comments/suggestions, we can be able to estimate the time frame on when this whole process will finish.
More details will be posted when we have some new progress.
We understand how eagerly everyone is waiting, but we need to have some new progress to post to you all. In a nutshell we are working on to finish it as soon as possible so that we can continue the business. Thanks.
Regards,
Admin, MPA

RE: MyPaingAds - p4r3k - 21-01-2016 15:54

buhahah bedziecie tak czekać wnieskonczonosc zostawcie to bo to kolejna gra na zwłoke a no koncu dostaniecie wiadomosc ze nie doszli do porozumienia i serwis upadnie hahaha

RE: MyPaingAds - WrongWay - 21-01-2016 16:21

facepalmfacepalmfacepalm

Zaczynam myśleć czy nie lepiej założyć ten spór i mieć z głowy... Cierpliwość cierpliwością, ale no ile można facepalm

RE: MyPaingAds - osk4rr - 21-01-2016 16:26

Ja tam mu ufam, może się na tym przejadę ale wyczuwam, że faktycznie walczy o program. Podobna sytuacja była w VPT i co? Program ruszył ponownie po 3 miesiącach i ma się dobrze Smile

RE: MyPaingAds - WrongWay - 21-01-2016 16:47

Coś w tym jest. Osobiście liczę, że chociaż do lutego się wyjaśni.

RE: MyPaingAds - Krechaman - 21-01-2016 17:36

(21-01-2016 16:26)osk4rr napisał(a):  Ja tam mu ufam, może się na tym przejadę ale wyczuwam, że faktycznie walczy o program. Podobna sytuacja była w VPT i co? Program ruszył ponownie po 3 miesiącach i ma się dobrze Smile

Świetnie się ma.. paczki wykupione przez pp nie pracują. Czyli kasa w plecy i mam na nowo wpłacać? Podziękował

RE: MyPaingAds - skibixd - 21-01-2016 18:09

Spór założyłem 13stego, więc ma 2 dni na odpowiedź, konta nie mam nawet na MPA zbanowanego ;-) Chcecie to czekajcie. Mi moje 150$ przyda się bardziej w pracujących programach ;-)

RE: MyPaingAds - bartus2278 - 21-01-2016 18:18

Ja dałem czas do środy do godziny 24, albo w końcu admin przestanie sobie robić z nas żarty albo ja składam w czwartek rano spór. Jakbym ten stracony czas wykorzystał na wrzucenie tego do innego programu miałbym już kupę kasiory wypracowane, a tak czekać czekać i tak w nieskończoność :/

RE: MyPaingAds - madox91 - 21-01-2016 18:33

Racja, ta kasa przydałaby się w innych działających programach, nie ma na co czekać ...